Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Love

Alone in my room as i write just thinking how do you know when your in love ? Because love brings about the absents of speech in a person when they are with them. Love brings the absents of thought in a person, love will make a man throw away his black book. When i get around you I just never know what to say. And as i sit here and think love is nothing to play with but it is also something that everyone needs and wants. Love (is) more then just the word it is also the acceptance of that person with all there flaws, love is the acceptance of that person lifestyle, family and outlook about life. Love also has no time limit so, i realize that the last person has made it even harder for you to love anyone else. So as I search for why I love you i realize the relevance of the word, I think your looking for a reason not to fall in love with me. So to me love is a feeling that cant be explained with words. And that's how i know that im in love with my pen 12 dots

No comments:

Post a Comment