Wednesday, April 28, 2010

My Pen 4

I ask myself how could i hurt her if i gave her my heart ? I treated her like my girlfriend but she wouldnt accept the title. Her heart is what i yern for, but just cant get to it because she is so closed off. So to make her think she will be happy i might have to let her go. But once again i put my feelins aside for someone else. So with the happiness that i thought i had gone, where do i go from here. As i exit the door i see how the past will affect your future decsions. So because of her past i had to a lot more to find the love that i knew she had for me. But as i think about it why should i sit here and try so hard, just for the next man to have it easy.I question her motives but i now see that nice guys dont finish last they get dissqulified. All i can say now is i tried and maybe one day she will realize that. So my flight is boarding so back to the clouds i go 12dots

1 comment: