Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Moms Special Day

This one day a long time ago i saw this women i knew i would love for the rest of my life unconditionally. And now i go through life searching for the love she and I have. Well i have now come to the conclusion that i will never find that love. The love i have for her cant be broke down into a simple form. The love i have for her doesn’t have a price tag. Although i met this women such a long time ago the love i have for her has stayed the same. She love me when i was at my lowest point and im sure she will love me the same when im at my highest point. This is the love everyone in the world looks for but it can only come from 2 people god and my mom. So I realize that her day is coming up and i have no money, all i have is the love in my heart. I hope that i can get by with that this year 12dots

No comments:

Post a Comment