Wednesday, April 28, 2010

My Pen 2

As i dip my pen in this ink i try to feel my heart beat but fail to realize it is made of stone. As we build something for the future your past comes up and reminds you of him, but yet you have a hard time accepting me, i wonder why ? As i reach out to grab the happiness that is right in my face. I turn back and see you crying so putting others first i stay in fear of losing you.But the words i speak never seem to get through to you anymore im always talking to a machine now. So for the first time i put myself first and i reach out and grab this happiness that i have wanted for so long. The feeling of being happy hurts my stomach, but i know the day beforewill never be better then the next. So as i go forward because i refuse to turn back and see you still standing in the same place. For one second i stop and turn and as i walk back to you something grabs my hand, i turn and look and its happiness 12dots

1 comment: